How to Resize/Move partitions with free partition manager?
A reliable partition software is hard to find, but a free partition software? That is very rare, but there’s actually a solution that can easily convert dynamic disk to basic – and the partition recovery software is called EaseUS Partition Master Free 10.8.
This free partition software is hugely popular with more than 30 million users worldwide and is also highly regarded by the software industry experts. Sites like CNET, PCWorld are some of the big names that endorses this partition recovery tool to be one of the best in the business. That is partly caused by how easy it is to convert dynamic disk to basic.
Don’t just take our words for granted, let us take a closer look at how this partition software works and how easy it is to convert dynamic disk to basic. In just a few simple steps, you will be able to resize and move partitions using this partition recovery tool.
- The first thing that you need to do is to download, install and launch the partition software. Then the main window will display all of its features as well as an overview of all pending operations, a map of each disk, and a list of the partitions on the selected disk.
- If you are looking to resize your existing C: partition and make it bigger, right click on the next partition (usually it is the D: partition) and choose Resize/Move partition.
- Hover your mouse on the C: partition and drag the handle until the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow.
- You should now see some free space being made available on C: partition. You can choose to stop or to continue dragging it until the mouse pointer towards the end until it can no longer move.
- If you are satisfied and wish to proceed with the process, you will now see this operation under Pending operations. Click on Apply and in just a few moments, you will have a bigger C: partition.
That’s all the steps required by using this reliable and user-friendly partition software. It is so simple to convert dynamic disk to basic, that everyone can do it. Just follow these simple steps or follow the on-screen instructions, you should be able to perform a complex partition recovery process very fast.
So for those of you out there who is still looking for a partition software, then look no further than EaseUS Partition Master Free 10.8. It simplifies a lot of stuffs that it now becomes very easy to perform tasks such as to convert dynamic disk to basic. The best thing is, it is absolutely free to get started with this partition recovery tool.